OSX Apple iMac Bluetooth not available hacks and solutions
More Apple trouble and some solutions for you (below, after the ranting).
Been fighting with the "Bluetooth not available" issue on my iMac.
Had it several times and needed a different fix every time.
Been burning about ten hours in total in a month.
Here again: the users fix their shit as Apple doesn't give one.
These tweaks worked on different occasions:
1. Command+Shift+G in Finder
2. Open /Library/Preferences/
3. Delete the com.apple.Bluetooth.plist file
4. Shut down
5. Start iMac after 3 minutes
1. Do solution A first
2. Disconnect all USB cables
3. Pull power cable
4. Re-attach power cable after 3 minutes
5. Start iMac
1. Restart (don't use Shut Down)
Hope it helps you too.